Thursday, November 16, 2006

posy: holiday edition

nothing like 2 days at home with strep throat to make you stir crazy...thank goodness for henry and 16 candles on HBO to bring a little bit of sunshine in. it was driving me crazy sleeping, laying around and feeling like doing nothing, when there is soo much stuff I could have been doing. and fun stuff to boot. that's right...it's time for serious art/craft show extravaganzas and all that goes along with them!

Here is where posy press will be selling some goods this holiday season:

Southern California
posy press n' friends holiday trunk show
Sunday, December 3rd
11:30am ~ 4pm in Culver City
{please e-mail me if you are local and you'd like the address for this event!}


Felt Club: XL Holiday Edition
Saturday, December 9th
12pm ~ 7pm
4315 Melrose Ave. @ Heliotrope
{@ The Ukrainian Cultural Center}

I'm quite excited to be included in the first XL Felt Club Holiday Event, especially since I wasn't able to participate in this year's Bazaar Bizarre which has been the most amazing craft fair i've been involved with so far.
Baz Biz just happened to be taking place on the same day we celebrate christmas with my mom's side of the family this year...it was a tough decision, but...just kidding...I wouldn't miss out on spending time with all cousin mooklettes no matter what was going on!

Northern California
I will have an event going on in the Bay Area as well but am still awaiting all the nitty gritty info. {and sadly, I will not be personally attending this one!}

*and of course, you can still find me at the online posy press shop...where several goodies perfect for stockings and gift-giving galore will be landing on Tuesday for the holiday shop update spectacular!!

3 comments :

jen v said...

OOH Posy Press and Friends. What friends will be selling their wares? I may need to take the day off work to come shop for myself, I mean for Christmas.

Vallen said...

I hope the NorCal sale will be close. I'd love to go. Wish you could be there.

Anonymous said...

Glad your feeling better, your one very busy mommie 2 B..Luv Aunt Sharon