Wednesday, January 18, 2006

I DO


Wedding season has officially begun.
Currently, I'm working on finishing production on an invitation suite for deanna and ryan (almost done!) and I've got another for rachel and peter that is almost finished with the design phase. Above is one version that is a front-runner. I have been getting so much interest in wedding invitations lately it is just crazy. I'm booking up rather quickly for the year. Also currently working on:
baby shower invites for kim
baby shower invites for tasha
new product for the shop
trying to complete some artwork (for home and shop)
framing a million artwork & amazing prints for home and office (aka, extra bedroom)
handmade baby shower gifts for kim
starting a dog quilt for Henry (my first dive into quilting, should be interesting)

Lucky for me, It was an amazing birthday and adam gifted me (us) with a digital camera to take amazing pics of all of the above once they are finished. Off to play with my new toy...

No comments :