Tuesday, January 17, 2006

happy birthday to me

Today i turn a whoppin' 32. I do admit, I feel like I'm getting up there. Nothing seems quite as easy these days...less time to do everything I'd like to. I guess that's what happens when you gain more and more responsibility in life. And why you have to be a bit more choosy about the time you do spend. I'm trying to take the tiny moments for myself to indulge in something artsy, and these are a few things that have been inspiring me to create lately.



I packed up these side-stitched greeting cards for this months sampler. If you haven't heard of the sampler, you really should check it out. It's such a great promotional project and you receive an envelope packed full of goodies from other artists/crafters/writers when you participate. These cards will also be up in my shop for $3 each by Monday the 23rd. Get 'em while they're hot!


And these are the handmade earrings for my lucky swap recipient. I hope she likes them. This was for a swap through purple pink and orange. I just started making earrings and necklaces before Christmas for the bazaar bizarre and had much fun making them. Many more vintage beads on hand, so I will probably be posting some jewelry to the store soon.

I'm off to celebrate!