Friday, February 24, 2006

blij vrijdag!

That's happy friday in Dutch! (I think.)
creative accomplishment of the week: finalizing some Dutch wedding invites.
Now it's off to print!
(p.s. If you can read Dutch, you'll see that I took out some personal info. so none of you can crash the wedding!)
This week has been a busy one...new babies, rearranging and preparing for family to come into town. I didn't get much done creatively, but I feel a bit refreshed and I have a list of new product & handbound book ideas, so I'm looking forward to working on those in the next few weeks.
the LOVE seat
take a look at these pics by Sara Padgett...
and now, I'm off for a weekend of family and sun (hopefully!) Have a restful weekend.

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

Hmmm that love seat looks nice where my bed used to be!