Friday, March 10, 2006

funky friday

I woke up this morning in a funk.
I was completely dizzy and when walking, it felt like I was on a merry-go-round.
Needless to say, I stayed home from the 9-5er. I'm feeling much better now. phew. The suspicion is a possible ear infection of some sort.

While at home, I dreamed up a way to display my inspirations. I also got a jump start on all the weekend chores...laundry, clean fresh sheets on the beds...which should be leaving me with plenty of time saturday and sunday for that haircut and brow wax and of course, finishing my new inpiration display! have a good weekend!

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

are you displaying your inspirations in the extra room? what are you displaying them on?
hope you have no more dizziness - had that once and really scared me - since you have that show on the 25th are you ok with next weekend still? Jen wants to come down to go to the 25th event and I want to go before I have an afternoon shower.
I have the City Council Mayor and Mayor Pro Tem for that Meet the Candidate night here on the 22nd - Wed. so maybe I will come after traffic Friday night and come home Sat. night so I will have Sunday to plant some pots etc for my event - what think you

amy said...

I'll call you momma!