Wednesday, June 28, 2006

i've got the fever

I am having such a hard time concentrating this morning. To tell you the truth, this past week of work has been tough.Summer fever? Cabin fever? Vacation mode? Whatever it is, hopefully our long weekend trip to Colorado will help a bit for next week. We'll be on the wedding circuit while we are there....one in my husband's home town on Saturday and one in Vail on Sunday. Yep, fingers crossed that'll do the trick. I keep itching to be outside playing or at home working on design or craft projects or learning to sew. My little cousin just went to summer sewing camp and I was so envious. I really miss not having those summers off. Those were the days. My head feels like it's spinning full of ideas, which I can't keep up with, so for now they'll be safely recorded in my paper journal.
but now....must....focus.....

7 comments :

Anonymous said...

the beloved leaf!

i am wearing mine today... love it, love it, love it.

xo

Anonymous said...

Oh, I hope you can focus, or... find time to break out - even better!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I hope you can focus, or... find time to break out - even better!

Anastasia said...

Vacation mode? you just had one recently girly!!!
Love your necklace - u should make silver ones too!

amy said...

hee...anastasia-i think i have the fever since i know we will be leaving. that always happens to me!

Kumi said...

Wow, how pretty!
It looks so gergeous, Amy!
Love it, too!
:D

Very Mary said...

Looking for consignors at this place and I thought of you and your cutie letterpress!

http://pinsandtomatoes.com/index.html